Lunch for Thursday, July 14, 2011

Last night I made some fried rice with SPAM in it.  And to make sure I would have enough leftover for lunch I made 8 cups worth.  There was a lot of it but there was only enough leftover for The Kid to have a small portion for lunch and for my lunch.  We love our fried rice, well The Kid and I do.  Mr Man didn't want any because of the SPAM and ate some soup.  But he did end up eating a small part of the rice after all.

In my fried rice I have SPAM, egg, onion, green onion, and a veggie mixture of peas/carrots/green beans.  It is very tasty and I can't wait to have some for lunch.

Also in this bento I have grapes, broccoli, carrots, grape tomatoes, a Babybel cheese and a frog made using provolone cheese that I soaked in green food coloring and added sugar sheet features.

No comments:

Post a Comment