Lunch for Thursday, January 26, 2012

Today almost everyone in my department has a lunch & learn scheduled except me & one other. One of the guys has been teasing me about how he will get a free lunch. I told him my lunch would be cuter & better than his. So here is my cuter lunch.

In this bento I have some couscous, a piece of broccoli, a Babybel cheese, ham flowers, carrot flowers, grape tomatoes, apples pieces, grapes, a strawberry & a chicken nugget bear that I made using provolone cheese and stuck her ears on with spaghetti.

I'd say this is much better than something brought in by a vendor. They will probably have pizza or sandwiches at their little lunch & learn. hee hee



2 comments:

  1. This is super cute, and MUCH better, healthier and cuter then any lunch bought at a store.

    ReplyDelete