Lunch for Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Today's lunch features one of the mini chicken pot pies I made over the weekend. I will just place it on a paper towel and microwave for a little bit at work.

For today's bento I am using my first bento box I ever purchased. Poor thing hardly ever gets used. But it is what I thought I just had to have when I first started this hobby.

In this bento I have my mini chicken pot, broccoli, boiled egg, ham flowers, carrot flowers, Babybel cheese, apples and grapes.

4 comments:

  1. What a neat little chicken pot pie; perfect for bento! How sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so cool that the pot pie fits into your bento box! It looks very yummy :) I'm the same way with my first boxes, too. They are neglected these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly what you mean! What you think you want in the beginning is never what you actually use. I'm still craving your pot pies, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pot pie looks delicious and fits neatly into the box. And I'll have to agree with Natakiya and OhayoBento, the very first bento boxes rarely get to venture out of the cupboard these days.

    ReplyDelete