Lunch for Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I apologize for being MIA for so long. It was not my intent. I guess I was in a funk but still that should be no excuse. It was so much easier to grab a frozen diet meal than prepare a lunch. But our intern at work brought his lunch in a Hello Kitty brown paper sack and it reminded me how many HK things I had. So I spent the time last night to prep some meat, put some in the freezer and one in the frig.

This morning I threw it all together. No characters but it's still a meal.

This bento includes chicken cooked in Chili Pepper Sauce, a Cutie Orange, Light Babybel cheese, a grape tomato, soy sauce and a chicken dumpling.








2 comments:

  1. It looks delicious! I hope it was tasty enough to pop you out of your funk and back into bentos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on returning to bento making! I'm currently in a bento funk myself. It looks delicious, and the Hello Kitty bento box is adorable!

    ReplyDelete