Lunch for Monday, February 21, 2011

This last weekend was such a whirlwind.  I went to visit my parents and got my hair cut, a manicure, my first ever pedicure, went out to eat with many family and friends and went shopping with my mother.  Glad to be home.

For today's lunch I am still trying to make them cuter.  I realized I needed to put just a little extra effort into them to make myself happy.  And while preparing my lunch this morning the kid decided he wanted a lunch too.  So I had to half some of my foods so that he could catch the bus in time and so I could get to work.

Today we have udon noodles, tamagoyaki, stem mushrooms with green onion, carrots, broccoli, mini banana nut muffins.  The picture of my lunch I took at home looked very bad so I retook a photo at my desk.  It's not great but it's a lot clearer than the other one I took.  I hope everyone else had a great weekend.

the kids lunch

my lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment