Lunch for Thursday, August 25, 2011

Today's lunch was inspired by Lia of Bentolicious's Pea Boy bento.  I have the same pick set and never thought of them as head accents.  I took my two lemon picks and added them to some rice I colored yellow.  I also used some provolone cheese and sugar sheet for the facial accents.

Also in this bento are chicken nuggets, broccoli, grape tomatoes, a Laughing Cow cheese wedge and a brown sugar mochi.

See the new bento box?  It's by Smart Planet and it's collapsible and also has a spork in the lid.  I bought two so look for the extra one in an upcoming giveaway.

2 comments:

  1. I love the lemon picks! Very cute lemon boy; the yellow is vibrant! Super cool magenta lined box too. You find such unusual bento stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Collapsable?!?! That's awesome! I love your lemonhead... adorable! And, I am so jealous of that brown sugar mochi!!

    ReplyDelete