Lunch for Thursday, September 23, 2010

It's the first day of fall.  My favorite season is fall.  I love the way the leaves change colors, the cooler temperatures, and the holidays.  Especially Halloween!  I am trying to wait patiently for October 1st so I can start decorating my house.  A self imposed scheduled I have followed for years.  October 1st I decorate for Halloween.  November 1st I decorate for Thanksgiving.  Day after Thanksgiving I decorate for Christmas and mail my Christmas cards if they are done.  I do make my own Christmas cards.  Then New Years Day all the Christmas things come down.  I have made some new things for Halloween this year and should be posting them on my other blog soon.

For today's lunch I heated up some Sweet and Sour Red Wine Vinegar Chicken, put in some of my garlic green beans, grape tomatoes and mandarin oranges.  I also made peanut butter mini leaf sandwiches with white cheddar on top.  I hope everyone enjoys their first day of fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment