Lunch for Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Today's lunch is real simple...sandwich, chips and fruit.  The kid had to be at school at 7am again today and I only got a few hours sleep last night.  After yelling at the kid for his grades, etc I was too wound up to sleep.  And now I am paying for it with being extremely tired.

I used some Flatout brand flat bread and put in some mayo, ham, cheese and lettuce.  I did try a little bit of the end of one and I'm not sure if I will like it.  It has an over processed wheat taste.  But I am still willing to give it a try with the other ingredients.  I put in some honey wheat pretzel sticks in mine and Flaming Hot Cheetoes in the kids.  He loves those.  I know this is mostly carbs but at least I put something together.


my lunch

the kids lunch



No comments:

Post a Comment