Breakfast & Lunch for Friday, September 2, 2011

Today I made myself a breakfast and lunch.  For breakfast I made scrambled eggs and sprinkled some shredded mozzarella on top to melt.  I also toasted an Eggo mini cinnamon waffle, added some fruit and filled a bottle with syrup.  I love these type of breakfasts.


For lunch I used my new Hello Kitty bento box.  It is very small but cute.  I placed some fruit in an additional container and filled up Hello Kitty with some mashed potatoes that I attempted to shape into Hello Kitty, some smoked sausage, corn pieces, carrots, grape tomatoes and a Babybel cheese.  Not bad for leftovers.



Don't forget to enter my Hello Kitty Giveaway!  And make sure you include your email address.  Comments on the original post without an email address will be rejected.

1 comment:

  1. I love your breakfast for lunch posts. Super super cute. :)

    ReplyDelete