Lunch for Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Kid and I decided to try out Bento Asian Diner in Broken Arrow, OK. For $8.00 each you get to pick out a soup, sushi (4 pieces), rice or lo mien, a meat, eggroll/wonton/dumpling.




The Kid loved his miso soup. I had the eggdrop. My soup was thick and tasty.



The Kid had teriyaki chicken, eggroll, steamed rice, & California roll. He liked everything except the eggroll.



I had chicken dumplings, fried rice, spicy chicken & shrimp tempura roll. Everything was very good.



We also got a Dragon roll to share. It wasn't too bad. We should have skip this though since we had plenty of leftovers. But I did eat those for lunch the next day.

Overall opinion of Bento Asian Diner... We would go back if we were in the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment