Lunch for Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Today's lunch is leftover pasta bake in my Hello Kitty thermos.  I love being able to heat up some leftovers shove them in the thermos and it is still hot at lunch time.  In my small Hello Kitty bento I have some broccoli, a Babybel cheese, a mini sweet pepper, a ham flower, provolone flowers cut with a fondant cutter, grapes, cantaloupe and a quail egg that I turned into a bumblebee. 

There is a bee on the thermos that gave me the inspiration to make one.  I colored the egg by soaking it in yellow food coloring, added wings using provolone cheese cut with a heart shaped cutter, and added two balls of cheese for eyes.  All of the black accents are sugar sheet.  I will be glad when I use up all of this.  The color runs so badly by lunch but it was not cheap so I am determined to use it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment