Lunch for Friday, August 6, 2010

For today's lunch I have rice, boneless chicken bites, carrots, grape tomatoes and a strawberry.  Not a wide variety but last night I was bad and ate some ice cream.  I know that may not be bad for some people but I am lactose intolerant.  So even with taking Lactade pills my tummy is very upset.  I should have know better but it sounded so good. 

I turned my chicken into little creatures.  I have been wanting to do a space themed bento but have not planned it out yet.  So these will have to do for now. 

I also have used the same bento box the last three days.  I love the shape of this one and I love that it is shallow.  Some of mine just seem too deep.  Only drawback is that it is a little on the tiny size for me.  I am a grown woman.  I guess I could call it my diet bento box. 

No comments:

Post a Comment