Lunch for Monday, August 23, 2010

Maybe I need to rename my blog to "My Sad Little Lunch". Today is another sandwich day. I just threw things in baggies again this morning. And after looking at the picture I do realize I could have done something to make it cuter. But my time is limited in the mornings and now that school has started again the rush to get the kid out the door is hectic. I know excuses, excuses.

While reading the Just Bento blog this morning Maki has an article about her 10 rules of bento's. And one of her rules is planning. That is what I have gotten away from. I use to plan my bento's the Friday before and followed them. Then I started free-styling and that is where I am now, with no plan. I think tonight I will go through my bento books and make a plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment