Lunch for Thursday, August 5, 2010

Well I tried a little harder today to get a cuter lunch in.  I originally was going to cook up some rice last night but certain events prevented me from doing so.  So this morning I thought I would just have a sandwich.  That led down a path of destruction.  The bologna I was going to use was molded.  Fine... I grabbed the deli ham...molded.  UGH!!!  So I had to substitute it all and just use peanut butter.  Then I grabbed my cheese... molded.  What the!!!???   Luckily I had another brand new package.  I pulled out the broccoli, look pretty bad.  What you see in the picture is the best piece.  I threw the rest away.  Guess it's been too long since making bento's.  And we even went to the store last night.  Looks like I will need to go back to the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment