Lunch for Monday, June 14, 2010

This last weekend I went to the lake and spent time with family.  But I ate so many fried foods and hardly any fruits and vegetables.  It made my belly hurt.  I have gotten so use to eating healthier that my tummy is looking forward to eating my lunch's again.  And for today's lunch I made the Acorn Girl Sandwich that is in Susan Yuen's Hawai'i's Bento Box Cookbook 2nd Course.  The first time I flipped through the book I saw that sandwich and remembered that I have the same cookie cutter.  In fact I have almost all of the ones she uses in the cookbook.  I love how she takes simple cutters to create such wonderful things.  I did modify mine just a little but it still pretty much looks the same.  I also made Sautéed Basil Tomatoes from the Yum-Yum Bento Box Cookbook.  These smelled so good while cooking I can't wait to try them.

No comments:

Post a Comment