Lunch for Wednesday, June 2, 2010

For today's lunch I made some stir-fry noodles with teriyaki sauce.  The last time I made that it was so good I was looking forward to making it again.  I cut a piece of provolone cheese to mimic the bowl on the lid of my bento.  And this is the same bento set that I thought was too babyish at first.  So glad I went back and bought them.  I drew the lines with food markers and cut the eyes and mouth from nori.  The cheeks are from a thin piece of deli ham.  I wish the cheeks showed up better because you can barely see them.  I put some ranch in a container for my veggies.  I also heated up some sesame chicken I had in the freezer.  Having a stash in the freezer has been great.  But it is about time for me to replenish it again.  Maybe tonight I will get to that. 



bento lid

No comments:

Post a Comment