Lunch for Monday, April 18, 2011

This last Saturday my family and I went to Dallas for the day.  While there I stopped in at Shop Minoya in Plano.  This store was suggested to me by a fellow food blogger.  They had lots of Japanese foods and plenty of bento boxes.  The one I am using today was purchased there.  The man working there was very nice and helpful.  I wish I lived closer so I could take advantage of all the great things they had in the refrigerated section.  The prices were very reasonable and I found they had Re-ment miniatures.  So I bought one to start my collection.  I also found these cute chopsticks at the Grapevine mall.  It was a good day.  I hope everyone else had a good weekend.

For today's lunch I have a chicken thigh that I cooked in soy sauce and garlic, two rice bunnies, veggie gratin, red beans, carrot & cucumber salad, a Babybel cheese and some rice crackers.  The bunnies were shaped using a cookie cutter.

3 comments:

  1. That is definitely cute. Wish I had *any* bento/asian/Japanese/Korean store anywhere within a 2hr area. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This store is 259 Miles & 4-1/2 hours from my house. I won't be going here too often. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait; you can't just say you bought a Re-Ment and not show us! Lucky day for you! Cute bunnies :)

    ReplyDelete