Lunch for Monday, April 25, 2011


I actually had an inner dialog about making a tomb bento.  I really wanted to celebrate Jesus' resurrection but then I also felt odd that I would be eating the tomb.  In the end, faith won.  I know everyone has their beliefs and I respect that.  I personally do believe that Jesus, son of God, died for my sins and was resurrected. 

Again I feel strange even saying what is in this bento.  I even contemplated just posting the picture and no explanation.  But... Lord please forgive me for making a tomb bento using leftover taco meat and refried beans.  The tomb is made with soy paper, nori and a chicken nugget on some white rice.  Under the rice is taco meat.  Also I added some refried beans, a mini sweet pepper, grape tomatoes and a strawberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment