Lunch for Friday, May 6, 2011

When I was in Dallas a few weekends ago I stopped into Shop Minoya and purchased a few things.  I knew I wanted to buy some aburaage and I found this package.  I have no idea what the words are but I could tell it was aburaage with a seasoning packet and there were 8 of them.  I'm so glad I purchased this instead of just a can.  While making it this morning it smelled so good I can not wait to eat this for lunch.

I turned my aburaage into Hello Kitty which is filled with rice and part of the seasoning packet.  I placed them upside down and decorated them with a bow pick, nori accents and a piece of corn for the nose.  I stuck a piece of spaghetti in and placed the corn on the end.  Also I have some broccoli, a mini sweet pepper I cut in half, a Babybel cheese, strawberry, pineapple and provolone cheese flowers.  I hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment