Lunch for Wednesday, May 25, 2011

For today's lunch I cooked up some fish that Mr Man caught this last weekend.  I have been so proud that he is not throwing all the fish back he catches.  He won't eat it but me and The Kid love to.

In The Kid's lunch is white rice with black sesame seed.  He said he really likes to eat it this way.  Also he has some fish, grapes, strawberries and some broccoli.  He loves broccoli and asks for it all the time.  Not bad for an 11 year old.


In my lunch I have some white rice colored pink with food coloring and some butterflies cut out of provolone and colored with food coloring.  Also I have some of the fish, a mini sweet pepper, broccoli, carrot flowers, a strawberry and some grapes.


There is less than a week to enter my bento box giveaway.  Makes sure you enter HERE.  All you have to do is leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment