Lunch for Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I had a little bit of the fish left that was caught this last weekend.  So I took and battered it with tempura batter.  But instead of mixing it with water I used coconut milk.  And I soaked the fish in coconut milk before I dipped it as well.  I have to say I am loving the coconut milk idea.  The batter was so good I poured little circles of batter in my pan and made little tempura biscuits.  I am having them with my coffee this morning.  I didn't want the yummy mixture go to waste.

In the rest of my box I have white rice with black sesame seeds sprinkled on top, broccoli, carrots, and grape tomatoes.  In the smaller container I have strawberries and some colby-jack cheese cubes.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that sounds so yummy. Love how it all looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does look pretty with the diagonal layout and the lacy dividers. Coconut milk tempura sounds yum too :)

    ReplyDelete