Lunch for Monday, May 16, 2011

For today's lunch I have some pink rice shaped into a bunny rabbit.  I got the idea from some of my new picks I ordered recently.  I wanted some picks that would be easy to add that extra something to my lunch without a lot of effort.  The accents on my bunny rice ball is made with provolone cheese and nori.  In the rest of this box I have some teriyaki chicken, carrots, broccoli, some leftover roasted potatoes and a grape tomato.

Make sure you enter my bento box giveaway.  I am taking entries until May 31st.  The box I am giving away is worth approximately $31.00 USD!  And it could be yours for just leaving a comment on the Breakfast for Friday, May 13, 2011 post.

There are also more contest and giveaways you might be interested in.  Make sure you click HERE for a summary.

No comments:

Post a Comment