Breakfast for Friday, March 25, 2011

Today is another day that I will go out to lunch with a co-worker.  So that means a breakfast bento!  Yippee!  I am starting to like the variety.  I was kind of upset last week but my breakfast bento turned out so well I thought it would be good to do a breakfast one anytime I have a lunch out.

For today I have two chickens and somebody has laid some blue eggs.  The chickens are made from real chicken eggs and their comb and wattles are made from red egg white sheet, their beaks are carrot and the eyes are nori.  I placed then on top of their nest which is made of oatmeal and I put in a few blueberries for eggs.  I only have a 10-15 minute commute to work so the oatmeal was still warm when I got in.  I made the chicken's first then the oatmeal, threw it all together and headed out the door.  Well I did take a picture before I packed it up. 

I hope everyone has a great weekend and continues bidding on the bento4japan auctions still going on.  They have raised over $2,000!!!  Woo Hoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment