Lunch for Tuesday, May 25, 2010

When I got up this morning I would have rather slept in and not made a lunch.  Maybe I didn't want to get up because I didn't have anything cute planned.  But once I got up and around I did fix our bento's.  I have been in the mood for stir-fry type foods so that is what we are having today.  I took some stir-fry wheat flour noodles and cooked them while pan steaming some carrots, broccoli and red bell pepper.  In the same pan as the veggies I heated up some teriyaki chicken that I pulled from the freezer.  Once they were done and removed I dumped in the noodles and added some teriyaki sauce.  Today I remembered to add a small sauce container filled with extra teriyaki sauce.  OH and see the spongy looking round thing?  It's a mini Twinkie!!!  It's from one of those 100 calorie packs.  I am loving these.  I have bought the Oreo Cakesters and now Twinkies.  Makes it easy for me to put in the bento and the box last a long time since I am just using less than one package for two bento's.


I am finally using my cute small round bento again.  Last time I used it was for soup.  I thought stir-fry would be great in it.  I have bought so many bentos that I still have one set I have not even used at all.  Hmmm.  Maybe tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment